Monday, April 22, 2019

Hosting a Mobile Paint Night - DIY or Professional

A mobile paint night is not only entertaining, but also full of creative fun. However, as art is characterized by mess and a whole lot of arrangements. So, DIY paint parties are challenging. It is advisable to invite professionals for hosting the same.

Mobile paint night seems to be the order of the day. Many of my friends were raving about the fun and the unique experience they had at paint parties thrown by their family and friends. Besides praising the idea of hosting a paint party, they were happy re-living their childhood and teenage days. In fact, some of them recognized the creativity hidden within them. Others were happy stirring their creative skills, which have been dormant due to the fast paced lives.

These discussions encouraged me to host a paint party at home. I began understanding everything about a private paint party.


Paint parties are characterized by a whole lot of mess. So, a space which could be easily cleaned was a must. Moreover, the paint stations for all the guests included a large table, canvas, paints and more so.

A large space was therefore, essential. As my living room could not accommodate the ten friends I considered inviting, I decided to hold it in my outdoor space. The outdoor space was easy to clean too.

It was then time for me to collect the essentials to make the party a success. It was more demanding than I thought. Firstly, making a decision on the kind of painting to be done was challenging. What added to the problem was the variety of things required. Canvas, brushes and paints were only a part of it. Tables with plastic covers, appropriately comfortable chairs and the right instructor were also required. I decided to conduct a research before stepping into this new arena.

It was then that I came across professional paint party companies. They host mobile paint parties at different venues. They take care of all the requirements, except food and wine. Just handing over the reins to them ensures you a successful private paint night.

So, I invited the best and my friends did rave about the party for quite a few days.

You can find them at https://www.theartsybackyard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment